Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Tiki Time!

Hi All!

It's Muse Monday at Bombshell Stamps - our feature "Tiki Party"! I love these little guys, they're so cute! They're absolutely perfect for my little project. I created a 6x6 scrapbook page for my daughter's little album from the Father Daughter Dance this year which was themed Hawaiian Luau! I was so excited - it gave me the perfect excuse to make a scrapbook page for a change. No Copics were harmed in the making of this page....because I didn't use ANY. That's right, I didn't color anything for a change.


I used those cute little tiki dudes everywhere. They're in the background on both the pink and purple, plus I found this great wood looking paper (by DCWV) stamped them and cut them out for embellishments. The bamboo poles stamped on the orange are also from the set.

Check out the Bombshell Blog for some more inspiration. And don't forget this fun set is currently on sale until the end of this month - BONUS!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenges - Make Your Own Background
Kitty Bee Designs - Summer
Simply Create Too - Anything But A Card

Until Next Time!

3 comments:

  1. Just love your layout! Great stamps those tiki guys and bamboo poles!! Nice to have a break from coloring! Thank you for playing at Simply Create Too this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout love the colour.Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs, with our Summertime challenge. Hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout in our Challenge #42 - "Anything But a Card" is so pretty!

    We hope to see your beautiful work in all our upcoming challenges at Simply Create Too--why not come back by Friday for our newest?

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete