Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bombshell Pin-Up Challenge

Hi All,

It's me again - I know twice in one day? What's the world coming to?



 Marnie Bushmole  is  Bombshell's Ms. May! She's issued a Color & Texture Challenge!! The color combination is gray, jade, gold, and silvery white. The texture can be achieved through dry embossing, glitter, ribbons, or other textural components!

Okay, I'm not sure if my patina on the metal is necessarily jade and my white is a grungy silver, but I defintely have the texture kickin!

This set is Pin-Stripe, I love it because you can use it for backgrounds as well as your main focus. I heat embossed it in black on a darker gray cardstock, I used self-adhesive foil and embossed that with a diamond plate folder, and went over it with some alchohol inks. The gears have a bit of patina Perfect Pearls on them although I can't seem to get the sparkle to photograph well. The sentiment at the bottom is from Banner Sayings (which is on sale this month at Bombshell) and colored with Copics.
 
Why not give our challenge a whirl? Post your creation on the Bombshell Stamps blog post or in the Bombshell forum, make sure you use a Bombshell Stamp to be eligible to win.

I'd like to enter this is the following challenges:

Simply Challenged Challenges - Embossing Folders
Creative Moments - Brads
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Just Because
Sisterhood of Crafters - Free For All

Until Next Time,


2 comments:

  1. This is so cool Jodi! Very artsy! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This background is AWESOME! Thank you for playing along in the Happy Mail Challenge with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete