Friday, March 29, 2013

Inspire A Smile

Hi All!

I'm feeling like Spring (I know it's here somewhere), so I decided to take my sweet little Pixie Corner doll from the Pixie Corner Collection and create something cheery for my first official Design Team post on Scrapper's Delights.

I tried something a little different with her - I wanted her to have somewhat see thru wings. So, I printed her out twice. Once on Express Blending cardstock and once on an inject printable transparent sheet. I colored the transparent wings a bit with some B00 and B01 so there's a tiny bit of tinting to it.


The print paper is Basic Grey, Tim Holtz stickers for the sentiment and some paper flowers by Petaloo which I colored to match my pixie.

Thanks for stopping by!

I'd also like to enter her in the following challenges:
Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Cute
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Robin's Fetish Challenge Blog - Fairies
A Gem of A Challenge - Make It Cute

Until Next Time,

7 comments:

  1. Stunning Jodi
    Love how you have done her wings...fantastic Idea!
    Beautiful love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jodi. Love, love, love the way you've coloured the image.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and you've coloured the image perfectly! I'm so glad you've left the link as I've never seen these images before and I may need to purchase some now I've seen yours!
    Thanks for joining our "make it cute" challenge at A Gem of a Challenge!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and lovely colouring. Thank you for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine for our Anything Goes challenge.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! love the pixie and the colouring is great. Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week :) xx -Paula DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. The colors are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Robyn's Fetish.
    Hugs,
    Christine DT

    ReplyDelete