Monday, February 25, 2013

On Cloud 9

Hi All!

I thought I'd post this little cutie for a challenge over at the Greeting Farm.I've always loved this little piggy and I know he's retired now, but that doesn't mean he can't be shown off.

I think he's a doll (yes, I've decided the little piggy is a "he"). I colored him with Copics and fussy cute him. The flat bottom cloud dies are from My Favorite Things and is the tab die. The print paper is by Jillibean.

A quick congratulations to Bunny for winning my favorite Sassy Studio Designs chic - Sassy Leia. Please shoot Kim an email at ssdreleasecrew@yahoo.com to claim your prize. :-)

Until Next Time,


3 comments:

  1. Too cute!! I love all of the clouds and the pretty shade of blue! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, this is so cute. I love the two different cloud effects and that pig is darling

    ReplyDelete