Monday, August 6, 2012

Cupcake Anya

Hi All!

What are we going to do with me?! 2 blog posts in 2 days, what's the world coming to? I haven't done anything from with my stamps from The Greeting Farm in a bit and they're doing a digi stamp challenge - right up my alley. I've been inspired by their new "Big Time Anya" stamps - soooo cute and happened upon the digi challenge. So, that said here's my entry - "Cupcake Anya"


She's so cute! and I gotta say, I adore my digis!

Until Next Time!
Jodi :-)

2 comments:

  1. cute! who can resist cupcakes? wonderful coloring! good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That three-sneaker set is meant to represent different characters from classic Wild West models, with this one wearing a train conductor look (There are also prospector and outlaw style pairs). Browse additional images on the pair in all its bison New Balance 574 Black X-girl leather and pig suede glory and new balance shoes watch for them on August 1st at spots like Sneaker Politics.The New Balance 1400 returns today after a bit of a hiatus. The classic runner has been the subject of collaborations before, whether it be the "Classic Grey" installment or last November's partnership with J.Crew.
    new balance 574 for mens

    Related Articles

    new balance trainers

    new balance walking

    ReplyDelete