Thursday, June 21, 2012

You Rock!

Good afternoon out there in blogland!

I can't believe we're rapidly approaching July and time for our next Copic Class. I hope ya'll are enjoying them, I know I am. I know I've mentioned this before, but if there's an image or technique in particular you'd like to work on, let me know and we'll do our best to make it happen.


July's class is a' la modes Rock Star by My Favorite Things. Love those girls, they're so fun! Since it's July and all I went with a patriotic color scheme. I used E000*, E01*, E02*, R24, R27, R29, B12, B14, B16, E51*, E55* and E55*. I'm not 100% sure but we may have used the Rs on a previous project as well and of course, especially since we've been getting into more colorful pieces, I've been trying to keep the "new" colors to a minimum and we can usually something work if you want to do it up a little different. Ya'll know I love when your projects don't look exactly like mine. :-)

To get in on this class give us a call at Scrap 'N Friends - (937) 833-2600, we'd love to have you! Class is only $5 for the 2 cards and you also have to option of purchasing the stamp set as well as Copic markers to do the project at 20% Off. Do you like the cards but can't make it to class? You can still get it, I always have the directions printed along with everything cut and ready to color for you. Just call and "sign-up" for the class, but let them know you want the kit only. Tada! Easy-peasy lemon squeezy!

Have a Fab Weekend!
Jodi :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment