Monday, June 11, 2012

Technique Tags #3 - July Baby!

Good Morning All My Blogland Friends!

I must apologize for taking so long to get these up, it's been a bit cra-zay-zee around here. (I think that's my new favorite word) But have no fear, I've managed to get myself a little organized, I know pretty funny huh? Anyway, in July we'll be working with alcohol inks, distress inks, embossing ink and glossy paper. It'll be a controlled mess (as are most of our projects). We also finally get to use the Tim Holtz patriotic stamp set that I HAD to have. :-) After all, it is July. I have some other exciting news to share, but I'm going to have to leave you guessing for a bit....


There's still room in the class, and remember, I'm offering it in both the afternoon and evening, so come have some fun with us! Call Scrap 'N Friends at 833-2600 today!

Until Next Time!
Jodi :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment