Thursday, March 8, 2012

Graduation

Good Morning...
I don't know about where you are, but here it's raining, but somewhat springlike. It's hard to believe the end of the school year is rapidly approaching! While I had a few minutes, I thought I'd post our class for next month Copics. We're only doing one card this time, but it's larger than our usual and has a little pocket on the inside for a gift card etc. for the grad. This image is pretty detailed, so it's going to take a little while longer to color. That said, we're using YG41, YG45, G46 (new color), R35, R37, E23, E25 and it you want black diploma ribbons and mortarboards, N5 and N7. You can choose to do school colors instead, I have a list that we can work from so when you sign up, let me know what you're wanting to do. Just give us a buzz at Scrap 'N Friends at 833-2600 and we'll get you all taken care of. Please, please, please let us know what colors you want to use for hats and diplomas when you sign up so we can get you what you need if you don't have it. Remember the stamp (Graduation Tree by Impression Obsession) and the markers are 20% off with the class.
Hope to see you there!
Until next time,
Jodi
P.S. Class date for this one is Tuesday, April 10 at 12:30 or 6:00 p.m., however the evening class may have to be moved due to soccer practice, we'll see.....

1 comment:

  1. This card is great and I so wish I lived close enough to attend the class!

    ReplyDelete