Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beeutiful!

Oh my gosh, I never realize how much I miss my computer until I have to take it in for a "check up". They're very quick at getting it back to me, but I must admit I feel a bit lost without it. I mean how am I supposed to check Jenna's grades!? LOL
Anyway, I was informed there was some disappointment because I haven't posted every week - I will do my best to try to keep up and do this (bunch of slave drivers - just kiddin, and you know who you are.)
So, without further adieu, here's what I'm planning on for Copic "Technique" class in May - Beeutiful Cupcake. I love this stamp - it's great for any kind of birthday or celebration. We'll bee using V000, V12, B00, B02, C7, C9, Y15 and Y17 to color our little cutie in. I believe the stamp is by Stampendous. The markers and the stamp are both available thru Scrap 'N Friends. If you'd like to take the class give us call at Scrap 'N Friends 833-2600, email us at scrapnfriends@excite.com or you can email me at jelamdesign@frontier.com and I'll get you in the book. Just let us know whether you prefer the afternoon or evening class and which markers you need. The stamp and the markers are both 20% off when you take the class.
Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment