Thursday, February 24, 2011

Copic Stuff

Hello All!

Well, I know you've all heard me go on about Copic Markers, now I'm finally getting around to posting some samples of things you can do with them. I've been having entirely too much fun "coloring" and now that I have my Copic Airbrush kit it's on! It does take some practice, especially if you're not familiar with using markers, blending etc, but once you do - look out, you'll be hooked. I'll do my best to post pics of upcoming classes at Scrap 'N Friends along with dates and times - if there's a class you want to take, call us at the store (833-2600) as soon as you can, they fill up fast.

I'm not looking forward to the yucky weather coming our way, but maybe that means I'll get some work done! I have a lot to try and catch up on in my books.

Enjoy the weekend!

Best,
Jodi
The background is airbrushed with Copics and stamped with flourishes by Autumn Leaves. The house is a set from Close To My Heart.


Add The fairy and butterfly are both from the new Graphic 45 "Once Upon a Springtime 3" collection by Hampton Art, the text and frame borders are both Tim Holtz by Stampers Anonymous. The ink on both tags are Tim Holtz Distress by Ranger Ink.


No comments:

Post a Comment